Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Wednesday: 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
A school nurse, provided in coordination with the Davidson County Health Department, provides basic nursing assistance and intervention services on campus. Faculty members may refer students for health services. Students may seek health services for assistance with:
- Finding a local physician
- Obtaining prescribed medications
- Diet and nutrition educational programming
- Obtaining health department services (maternity care coordination, family planning, immunizations, etc.)
- Identifying and assessing community resources
- Health and wellness programming