RISE Placement Testing Location
College Transition Center
Gee Building Basement
RISE Placement Testing Hours
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. (last test begins at 4 p.m.)
Friday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. (last test begins at 11 a.m.)
If the times listed conflict with your schedule, please email the Transition Center at email@example.com.
Appointments for testing are not required, but can be made through an appointment with enrollment or advising services.
On Testing Day:
- Bring a current photo ID.
- Phones must be turned off and placed in the assigned area.
- Calculators are provided.
- Upon completion of the RISE placement test, students will receive their test results.
- A member of the Transition Team will discuss the required English and math courses available to students as they begin their journey to academic and career success.
The NCDAP/Accuplacer placement tests will no longer be given.