This form is for DCCC Students only. DCCC Employees should contact the Human Resources office to make name and/or address changes.

Name changes should be accompanied by supporting documentation such as a

  • Driver's License
  • Social Security Card,
  • Marriage License,
  • Court Order
  • Divorce Decree
  • Birth Certificate or
  • Immigration papers.

The supporting documentation can be brought by the DCCC Records Office or faxed to 336.224.0240

Address Change
If your address has changed, put your new address information here
Name Change
If your name has changed, put your changed name information here
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
2 + 6 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.