Career Development Services offers online and face to face resources to assist individuals in preparing for employment interviews:
- Interview Coaching is available to students and alumni by appointment. This mock interview session may help individuals prepare for an actual job interview.
- Individuals will be given the option of having their interview video recorded and emailed to them afterward.
- The feedback that individuals receive will be valuable and may help to improve responses to common and career specific interview questions and to recognize the value of your body language during an interview.
- The interview coaching session may take up to an hour. It is recommended that individuals come prepared and dress appropriately for this appointment.
- Individuals being interviewed may wish to schedule follow up appointments if needed to continue to practice interviewing.
- Schedule an appointment for Interview Coaching with a Career Counselor.
The Career Development Office
Grady E. Love Learning Resources Center, 2nd Floor, Suite 206
Monday-Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday-Thursday: 8 a.m. -5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
336-249-8186, ext. 6245
Director, Career Development
336-249-8186, ext. 6312
336-249-8186, ext. 6311
336-249-8186, ext. 6206
Student Job Developer
336-249-8186, ext. 6139
336-249-8186, ext. 6260