Outside Scholarship Opportunities
International Gem Society Scholarship
Who's eligible: Any student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at any time during calender year 2015 at any accredited American college, university or trade school.
The PayScale Scholarship: Women in STEM
Award Amount: $2,000
2015 Fred R Piercy Sr. NCLTL Lifetime Achievement Scholarship
(For students enrolled in a Transportation Logistics or Supply Chain Program)
Applicant must submit the following items:
1. Completed application form (if handwritten, please print legibly)
2. Letter of application addressed to the Scholarship Committee. The letter should contain a brief explanation of career goals and biographical (background) information.
3. An official and recent college or university transcript with cumulative grade point average.
4. Include a letter from your school showing that you are enrolled in a Transportation Logistics or Supply Chain Program.
5. Personal Essay. In your essay between 500-1000 words, please write about the following topic
a. Using an actual company or companies as the case study of your paper: Provide facts on what the best practice is for companies to succeed using their supply chain to enhance customer satisfaction and the bottom line.
Scholarship Search Engines
|www.collegeboard.com||www.rntobsn.org/ (nursing students)|
Financial Aid Office
B.E. Mendenhall Jr. Building
Hours of Operation:
Monday & Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Call Us: 336.249.8186, ext. 6393
Fax Number: 336.224.0240
Financial Aid Deadlines
FAFSA Application: June 1, 2015
FAFSA File Completion: June 15, 2015
Admissions Application/Placement: August 1, 2015
Classes will begin August 17
FAFSA Application: November 1, 2015
FAFSA File Completion: November 15, 2015
Admissions Application/Placement: Dec. 1, 2015
FAFSA Application: April 1, 2016
FAFSA File Completion: April 15, 2016
Admissions Application/Placement: May 10, 2016