Faculty & Staff
1. Log in here to activate your StormTrac account, https://dccclogic.davidsonccc.edu with your username and password as described below (default password if you have never logged in and changed it).
2. Your username is the first character of your first name (lowercase) + your entire last name (lowercase) + the last 4-digits of your employee ID. Example: John Smith whose employee ID is 1234567 has a username of jsmith4567.
3. Your default password is your entire last name (case sensitive) + the first 4-digits of your SSN. Example: John Smith whose SSN is 1112223333 has a password of Smith1112.
4. Answer the security questions when prompted, and click OK at the bottom of the screen.
5. Select the “Change Password” tab in the upper left and change your password. Your NEW password must use an Uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, and a number. The password must be at least 8 characters long and can NOT contain your first or last name, your SSN, nor your birthday. Click on the OK button at the bottom, and if you receive the message “Successfully Changed”, you can move on.
6. Select the “Sign Out” link at the top when finished. Now you are ready to log into StormTrac from the DCCC website at the top.
Use your StormTrac username and password to log into all of these applications:
|StormTrac||DCCC Google e-mail (wait 30 minutes after changing your password to log into e-mail)|
|Moodle||DCCC Intranet (wait 30 minutes after changing your password to log into the Intranet)|
Thank you for your patience as we work towards providing more integrated services here at DCCC.