The Enrollment Information Session (EIS) takes an hour and a half. You will learn the ins and outs of enrollment at Davidson county community College. In EIS, you will:
- Learn about programs of study (majors) and the options available to meet your goals
- Explore the connection between majors and career choices. You will complete a career assessment to confirm you major.
- Learn if you need a skills assessment and what skill building is required to be successful academically.
- Learn about Financial Aid and where you are in the financial aid process.
- Take the next steps by registering for a New Student Orientation and Advising Session
- Have access to enrollment, career and financial aid staff to answer questions or resolve issues you may have.