Computer Training Program
Our College offers a wide variety of computer training courses for personal and professional growth.
These courses include
- Basic and Intermediate Computer Skills
- CompTia A+ Certification Prep
- Computer Skills for the Complete Beginner
- Creating Webpages
- Internet & E-mail
- Medical Office Administration Certificate Program
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification (MOS)
- Office Specialist Certificate Program
- Upgrade and Maintain Your PC
- Web Page Design
- Ed2Go Online courses
- American Management Association Certificate Programs Online courses
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of software/hardware do I need to participate in a course?
The College’s computer labs are equipped with the hardware and software you will need to successful complete a course. Online courses have specific hardware and software requirements by course. Please ask at the time of registration or contact our College and ask for Beth Agnello or Teresa Kines.