Career in a Year
April 23, 2018 | 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. | Rittling Conference Center, Davidson Campus
At DCCC, you can learn the essential skills you need for dozens of 21st-century careers much faster than you think. Our professional development programs in exciting fields like Healthcare, Education, Machine Engineering, and Human Resources are designed for your real-world expectations—getting you expertly trained and ready for the workforce in 1 year or less.
Join us for Career in a Year, a program exploration event showcasing academic options that you can complete in one year or less. That means you can take the fast track to starting a career you'll love.
The event will feature information regarding financial aid, career options, and program areas including:
- Building and Construction Programs
- Computer Training and Information Technology Programs
- Applied Engineering Technology (Maintenance, Electromechanical, and Welding)
- Transportation (Automotive, Diesel Systems, and Truck Driving)
- Public Safety, Health and Wellness, Cosmetology, Hospitality and Tourism
- Early Childhood Education
You'll get to meet faculty and staff from multiple program areas, see firsthand some of the tools used in programs to train students, learn about funding your education, and discover career possibilities that await you.