The DCCC Class of 2015 was made up of 1,545 graduates who earned 643 associate degrees, 228 diplomas and 1,513 certificates, with many graduates earning more than one credential.
Members of the DCCC Alumni Association receive access to the benefits listed below. New benefits are being added so check back often!
- Free notary services - contact the Alumni Office at ext. 6281 for a list of certified notaries.
- Membership to DCCC's Fitness Centers.
- Access to Career Development Services, such as job search assistance, developing your resume or portfolio, career counseling, assessment of job skills and employment readiness.
- Free admission to Campus Activities from the Department of Student Life. Spend your lunch hour with us and enjoy national speakers, music and entertainment.
- Discounted cost for registered Alumni to use the DCCC Conference Center for weddings and receptions.
- DCCC Alumni can register for a library card at the DCCC Library and continue to borrow materials as community borrowers. They may also use the library's 50-station computer lab whereby they can access all of the library online resources.
- Engage other alumni on LinkedIn. Join the DCCC Alumni Association Group Membership in the association leads to business contacts that can result in new business opportunities.
- As a DCCC Alumni, you are eligible to save up to 20% on Lenovo PCs including the award-winning ThinkPad. Visit the site often to save even more with limited time special offers.
- Get special offers or discounts given at these local businesses when you present your ConnectCard or DCCC Alumni Card at the time of purchase.
- Support DCCC when you shop at AmazonSmile every time you buy. It's the same Amazon you know, just sign in as usual and Amazon will donate .5% for each qualifying purchase to DCCC Foundation.
5K Run & Dye
Support the DCCC Alumni Scholarship
Fall 2015 | Details coming soon
"What's Up Wednesdays" Networking Lunch
Mendenhall Bldg. Room 226 | 12 - 1 p.m.
Bring your lunch and have a fun time visiting with friends, learning the latest in your respective fields and making connections.
April 29, May 27, June 24 2015