DCCC Advantage Scholarship
The DCCC Advantage Scholarship was created for high school students currently getting a head start in college coursework through the Career and College Promise (CCP) Program. The DCCC Advantage Scholarship provides payment for up to 12 credit hours at Davidson County Community College to full-time, first year students after all other available grants and scholarships have been applied.
DCCC Advantage allows eligible students to focus on personal achievement and career ambitions without worrying about tuition or fees. As an incentive to CCP participants demonstrating academic seriousness in high school, this scholarship is a straightforward bridge to enrollment at Davidson County Community College.
DCCC Advantage is available to all eligible students, regardless of family income, after they have completed a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
Eligible students must:
- Be a junior or senior participating in the CCP Program
- Intend to continue enrollment at DCCC after high school graduation
- Successfully complete at least 12 DCCC CCP credit hours
- Achieve a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher for CCP courses
- Achieve a 2.6 or higher unweighted high school GPA
- Enroll full-time at DCCC — minimum of 12 hours per semester for two semesters
- Complete a FAFSA before June 1st of your senior year
Contact Anissa Wall at 336-224-4522 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.