Let our Financial Aid office assist you in understanding the options available to your child. At DCCC, 75% of students receive financial aid, and the average amount of financial aid awarded to an individual student per year is $5,256. Don’t let cost prevent your child from achieving their dreams. Thousands have sought help from our financial aid office, which is well versed in the varying expenses that students have. We can help you plan financially so that your child can earn a degree in an economically efficient manner.
DCCC Foundation scholarships are given through the generosity of private donors or community organizations who support our students and programs.
Some scholarship donors stipulate that preference be given to students meeting certain criteria, so please complete all fields of the application so that we can explore all avenues of scholarship funding for you.
- GPA, credit hour, and academic requirements vary by scholarship. Minimum GPA required is 2.0.
Please complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) by the time your application is reviewed. Otherwise, we can’t consider you for a scholarship.
We will make every effort to notify you of your scholarship application status before the start of the fall semester.
- The amount of your scholarship award is affected by your other financial aid.
- Preference may be given to students not receiving any other forms of financial aid (such as the Pell Grant or NC Community College Grant)
- Please check your StormTrac account, DCCC e-mail account, and your mail regularly to ensure that you receive the latest updates from the DCCC Foundation and from all other DCCC offices.
Scholarship Application Links
- 2019-20 DCCC Foundation Scholarship Application (for current or prospective students who plan to enroll 2019 Fall, 2020 Spring, or 2020 Summer Semesters)
- 2020-2021 DCCC Foundation Scholarship Application (for students planning to enroll in the fall of 2020, spring of 2021, or summer of 2021)
- Outside Scholarship Links & Search Engines