Computer Technology Integration
What you can get
What it's about
The Computer Technology Integration (CTI) curriculum prepares graduates for employment as designers, testers, support technicians, administrators, developers, or programmers with organizations that use computers to design, process, manage, and communicate information, depending on the technical path selected within this curriculum.
Courses you'll take
Course work includes development of a student’s ability to communicate and solve technical issues related to information support and services, interactive media, network systems, programming and software development, and other emerging technologies based on the selected area of study.
What you'll gain
Graduates should qualify for employment in entry-level positions with businesses, educational systems, and governmental agencies which rely on computer systems to design and manage information. The program will incorporate the competencies of industry-recognized certification exams.
Upon successful completion of this program, the student should be able to:
- Create web pages using markup tools
- Perform networking mathematical operations
- Install and manage computer operating systems
- Create business documents using appropriate computer applications
In addition, depending on the emphasis chosen, the student should be able to:
- Create a technology system (Information Support)
- Create a networking system (Network and Cyber Security)
- Create a professional digital portfolio (Web & Mobile App Dev)
- Create an original digital media works targeted for specific audiences (Digital Media Advertising)
B.E. Mendenhall Jr. Building
Hours of Operation:
Monday & Tuesday: 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Call us: 336.249.8186
Fax Number: 336.224.0240