What you can get
What it's about
The Business Administration curriculum is designed to introduce students to the various aspects of the free enterprise system. Students will be provided with a fundamental knowledge of business functions, processes, and an understanding of business organizations in today’s global economy.
- Accounting Clerk
- Auditor and Insurance Agent
- Money Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Planners
- Tax Planning
- Human Resources Manager
Courses you'll take
Course work includes business concepts such as accounting, business law, economics, management, and marketing. Skills related to the application of these concepts are developed through the study of computer applications, communication, team building, and decision-making.
What you'll gain
Through these skills, students will have a sound business education base for lifelong learning. Graduates are prepared for employment opportunities in government agencies, financial institutions, and large to small business or industry.
Online, Traditional Programs Offered
The Business Administration Associate Degree program is offered as both an on-campus program as well as in a hybrid format.
In addition, online and hybrid courses may require a limited number of visits to campus to complete hands-on lab assignments, proctored exams, or similar activities. In some classes, students have access to software downloads which may limit their on-campus requirements.
Upon successful completion of this program, the student should be able to:
- Implement the 4 Ps of marketing (product, price, place, and promotion) around a new product for a given target market.
- Apply the major functions of management (planning, organizing, directing, controlling) to a specific management situation.
- Apply business principles to analyze and solve problems in a business environment.
- Create a balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows.
- Create a Business Plan.
B.E. Mendenhall Jr. Building
Hours of Operation:
Monday & Tuesday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Call us: 336-249-8186
Fax Number: 336-224-0240