The Davie Campus
The Davie Campus opened in the spring of 1994 at 1205 Salisbury Road, Mocksville, across from Davie County High School. The campus was built with support from Davie County, the Town of Mocksville, business and industry, and the county's citizens. Three buildings and an emergency services training facility make up the campus that is located on 45 acres.
In the spring of 2005, Davie achieved multi-campus status from the state. A major expansion project opened in early 2009, adding 8,500 square feet of new space. The first floor of the Community Building has been renovated to house a modern library. Another major renovation of the Gantt Building was completed in fall 2012 to house the Davie County Early College High School. Approximately 12 curriculum programs offered at DCCC are housed or can be completed on the Davie Campus.
Associate in Arts, Associate in General Education, Business Administration Online (Diploma and Certificate), Cancer Information Management, Criminal Justice Technology Online, Central Sterile Processing, Surgical Technology, Human Resources Management Online (Certificate), Phlebotomy (spring only), Practical Nurse Education, Truck Driving Training, Welding
DCCC is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Davidson County Community College.