Would you like to begin earning a degree while you’re still in high school? At DCCC, you can. Students who qualify can take college-level courses and earn credit toward their high school graduation and a college degree.
Jump-start your future …
- Earn high school and college credit
- Get a head start on your college degree
- Take courses that aren’t offered in high school
- Prepare now for one of DCCC’s many technical or vocational career options
- Ease your transition to college by getting a taste of college now
- Lower the cost of college by earning credits without high tuition costs